lot 6797126904727354

More details to come later!

• 4byra6ka_Maype, aBitcoinPl, DanielMar and 1 other like this

#2 Brian.cannabis.ca

Brian.cannabis.ca

• Administrators
  • 187 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:21 PM

Organigram’s mystery genetic’s continue here with their OGI Kush.

I vape this strain in the evening through my volcano at 195. I also enjoyed in joints on Sunday afternoons.

mCQs0n6.jpg

Sweet, earthy and fruity with that organic signature flavour. This indica provided me with a nice sedating pain relief and great appetite stimulation. Pretty satisfing for 15.4% thc.

At 8$/g this not bad- but Organigram prepackaged their whole harvest of OGI Kush into 10g and 15g bottles. I wasn’t too pleased, I prefer ordering smaller amounts. They also still don’t have an online store so you still need to call to talk to a rep to make your order.  This process isn’t ideal for me - it result in the rep taking down the order wrong the first time and me having to call back to correct it.

On the subject of my documents becoming invalid, I was never notified until I got a letter from Organigram in my mail box dated five days after my prescription expired. They offered me a 25% discount on my next order when I place a new order when I renew my papers with them. At this time I won’t be. I found the cannabis to be a little too pricey for the mediocre quality, 8$/g to 9$/g to what it was originally advertised 6$/g-7$/g. Although the people that work at Organigram are some really nice people, I really can’t say enough nice things about their team, their cannabis isn’t right yet. In a free and open marketplace without the ridiculous over regulation I would regularly check in with OGI strains. They show promise, they just aren’t the quite right fit for me. I hope the regulatory framework changes so that I’m not forced to sign up to any LPs- and all cannabis patients can freely choose how they medicate.

• kurtg, DanielMar and JimmyFup like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users