#1 theCerberus

theCerberus

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:29 PM

http://www.newswire....herapeutics-inc

Thunderbird was given authorization to sell their cannabis a few weeks ago.

They have had authorization to grow cannabis since Feb 2014. 1 month before Tilray was authorized.

Last week they announced a name change to Emerald Health Botanicals, and also renamed their parent company accordingly.

They now have 1 strain in stock at http://www.emerald.care

It is unlabeled. No genetics listed. 14% THC and <0.05% CBD.

No prices listed.

This is about the saddest launch of an LP I've ever seen. They have been very quiet about everything and now when they are finally ready to launch, the product is not in the least bit desirable to the market.

I wish this LP opened a dispensary and see how long they lasted with that plan..... They'd be laughed at. 1 unlabeled relatively low potency strain might as well be the street.

In addition to this their social media pages (facebook and twitter) have not been rebranded, nor have either page announced they have product in stock and are licensed to sell it.

• Administrator, Brian.cannabis.ca and Donaldturce like this

#2 theCerberus

theCerberus

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:00 PM

Decided to give these guys a call.

$10/g gram. Flushed. Uncured. Dried for 3-4 days.

3 more strains coming later this week.

The lady was very nice but wouldnt give me genetics unless I begged and ask for a strain specifically. 

She would not tell me what Emerald Number 10 (the strain they have in stock) was genetically.

So I asked for Master Kush and Headband, she said that Master Kush was one of their strains but wouldnt say which number it corresponded to.

Headband was in their seed vault but it was not currently being grown.

All this seemed odd, and I wanted to know more about the curing, she said it wasnt done, but sometimes "a bag was burped".

I didnt really understand what she was saying. I asked if the cannabis was ready 3-4 days after it was cut down. "Yes" was the answer. I said it would smell foul if it wasnt cured for at least a couple weeks. Then she suggested I speak to the master grower.

I heard them talking in the background and then the Master Grower picked up the phone and hung up on me without saying a word. :(

• Administrator and Brian.cannabis.ca like this

#3 Brian.cannabis.ca

Brian.cannabis.ca

• Administrators
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:10 PM

Thanks for the update- I wish it had been more positive :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users