• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brocksrad

Brocksrad

Stoner

• CALM
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:51 PM

Just got my first order from Delta-9, and it is crazy dry, like hay.

Just wondering if it's always like this or just a one off.
  • aBitcoinPl, Nikitosykep, Allaabodo and 1 other like this

#2 m1kek9

m1kek9

Connoisseur

• CALM
  • 160 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:49 PM

Not sure about delta9, but LP cannabis tends to be on the dry side.
  • aBitcoinPl likes this

#3 theCerberus

theCerberus

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:49 PM

I recommend using a boveda 62 pack to bring back humidity to your medicine

I've got some real sticky nice stuff from Tilray and Tweed before but it's hit and miss for sure.

My personal experience is that I've been with Tilray for about a year and its the only company I've received more than one batch of top shelf goodness from.

I've been signed up with tweed for a few months and only got one good batch from them so I didn't renew.

How did you become a member of delta-9? I've been on their waiting list for almost a year now.

#4 Brocksrad

Brocksrad

Stoner

• CALM
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:51 AM

I recommend using a boveda 62 pack to bring back humidity to your medicine

I've got some real sticky nice stuff from Tilray and Tweed before but it's hit and miss for sure.

My personal experience is that I've been with Tilray for about a year and its the only company I've received more than one batch of top shelf goodness from.

I've been signed up with tweed for a few months and only got one good batch from them so I didn't renew.

How did you become a member of delta-9? I've been on their waiting list for almost a year now.

Thanks for the info! I'll try that pack out. How long does it last for?

I called delta-9 last year when I first signed with bedrocan and was put on their waiting list. Then I hit the top early this year and they where very understanding when I told them I was having a hard time finding a doctor to sign a renewal, as my prior doctor vanished.
  • theCerberus likes this

#5 theCerberus

theCerberus

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:40 PM

boveda 62 packs can last for over a year if you do not open the container and it is air tight.

all you do is place the pack in the bottle. it can touch the bud, it doesnt matter, just make sure you do not tear the pack.

you can bend or fold it without problem and that will make it easier to get into a jar.

how long it lasts depends how air tight your container is. clamping lid glass jars work the best, but i've used the plastic LP medicine bottles too.

With opening and closing the same bottle daily it usually lasts for about two months.

All boveda has inside it is purified water and salt.

You can tell a boveda pack is done when it goes stiff (because it wont have any salt water left inside). 

it only takes a few hours for bud in a glass jar to get back to a reasonable moisture level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users