#1 Playtowin

Playtowin

Stoner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

Posted Image

Whats up all, after some growing pains and mistakes on my part I have 1 surviving seedling.

Posted Image

Today 3/24/2012

Posted Image

I have babied her to this point but now it's time for a rude awaking. She is center stage under a grand MH and drinking House and Garden AB Soil, Roots Excellerator. I normally would have topped twice and tied down a little but between taking down last harvest and building two rooms I have spent little time with the plants. For the first time the other day I sat down with the ladies that was just flipped and lolloped,supper cropped pruned, took clones, tied down...it felt so good to handle them again. My reward the next day was a room full of ladies all perked up and waiting for a dance partner,

• Administrator and Diargotoire like this

#2 thepaintedchef

thepaintedchef

Seasoned Stoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

She's lookin good

#3 Playtowin

Playtowin

Stoner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:27 AM

Hey Painted Chief, glad to see a familiar face.

I spent the day with the young ladies today feeding and doing a once through, need to watch sub's video on topping... I watched it once and it blew me away how much he took off. I like supper cropping half way down the main's and binding them down once they pop back up. They tend not to stand back up all the way once I bend so I tie to spread out.

#4 Playtowin

Playtowin

Stoner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:17 AM

Well I had some time with the plants today as I have put everyone in the 2nd new room and was sexing them all, and it looks like I have a male Qush. I will take a clone and flip just to be safe. I will keep the male around as I am running AOS, JTR, Pandora's Box, and will have a clone of a high yielding and potent cut of Qleaner soon. I have two male Jillybeans that where gifted to me; one being a tall well proportioned structure and the other a short but "OMG what is that" from guest. I have chosen the tall pheno as the male for my next seed run. ( I like em big) I plan on tapping a BG C99, TCC Tahoe, Blue Cheese, Ortega, ECSD, Super Lemon Haze, Deadwood, Deadhead JTR, & Pandora's Box. I just did a run with a Jack the Ripper in which I hit a Blueberry, Pineapple Express, Chocalope, Kali Mist, Pandora's Box and AOS. It will be sometime before I can run any of these... just my way of preserving the genetics for future. BTW my first cross that I am working is "Dora" an El Dorado female and a Pandora's Box Male I have the first run in veg right now.
Peace all,
Play

#5 Playtowin

Playtowin

Stoner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

Picked up a pack of Qush at the tude's 420 sale with a 10 pack of AOS. I'm a happy man. I will finish this journal off after all. :-)

#6 thepaintedchef

thepaintedchef

Seasoned Stoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:17 AM

Nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users