4 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna

Jenna

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:07 AM

THIS WEED IS CRAP!!!! Doesn't burn. This is the second batch that MariCann has sold me that does not do anything. I am wasting my time and money with this company. They take my money and make me wait days to replace bunk product. This weed also has seeds. Looks like crap, tastes like crap and smokes like crap. DO NOT BUY ULTRA FORTE 23!!!!
  • theCerberus, Jenna and JimmyFup like this

#2 theCerberus

theCerberus

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:55 PM

Maricann doesn't flush. Nothing will burn right if it's full of nutes...

• maxim4200 likes this

#3 Jenna

Jenna

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:34 PM

They have replaced the crap they sold me, but it is still for sale on their website. Not all their stuff is bad, I've had great orders before. Hopefully this is the last time this happens.

#4 theCerberus

theCerberus

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:10 AM

That is not likely going to happen.

Like I said, they dont flush, they never have, and they dont care we want them to do it. everything you get from them is likely going to be like this now.

Worse, they are not honest with their customers.

I spoke to the customer service and a manager before I signed up and several times after and they told me they didnt flush, but the nutes were "just water"  so they didnt have to. when I pressed on and told them cannabis needs nutrients to live they admitted they used "basically just water" and that the nutes were food safe. the cannabis was cured for 6 weeks.

They were right those batches were fine.

There are certainly food safe nutes that do not need to be flushed and the cannabis comes out fine (albeit mids, and will probably never produce top shelf with that method since its never "full" of nutes).

Then I waited a few months for the headband to come back in stock. 

When they finally had the new batch the nutes they chose to switch to made the buds grow nice and big and one batch even had elevated THC levels. It was obviously a production change.

But the cannabis also smells awful now because these "better" nutes werent flushed and altered the smell and taste.

It also doesnt burn right because it is full of nutes.

I spoke to several customer service agents (who told me several customers complained about the not burning well issue), a manager and the supposed owner, and the higher I got up I actually thought I was getting somewhere, everyone acknowledged there was a problem with not flushing, but when I finally spoke to the owner he claimed they were flushing for 6 weeks all along (which is pretty much an impossible amount of time to be flushing without having the plants die).

They have chosen to lie and not correct the issue, so good luck with them....

before is before, when I was first a member, it was good, i agree. but we cant go back. the owner wont even be honest that they never have flushed a single batch, when the staff was openly admitting it months ago.

this company lied to me and there is no way of knowing if the product will be fixed before you buy it, because they could just as easily lie to you too.

With no requirement in the MMPR for flushing this issue will NEVER be fixed.

The sad truth is:

Those LPs who do not want to flush WILL NOT FLUSH... and they NEVER have to admit to it.

It is possible to produce high quality mids without flushing food safe nutes, but otherwise top shelf buds are ruined if the nutes are not food safe, then they are usually "corrected" with gamma irradiation to make them safe again.

There will always be uninformed patients who will buy it and trust its produced properly simply because its legal.

#5 poonman

poonman

Chronic

• CALM
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:45 PM

Ok , just joined maricann .

Does anyone know if they've started the flushing process ?

I see they weren't back in Nov / 15 .

and

Are there any good strains worth buying currently ?

tia

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users