• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Anon

Anon

Connoisseur

• CALM
  • 377 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:36 PM

I am going to use their meds for a month or two and will report back when I am more sure. It is organic and I guess I was used to the sexappeal of the hydro buds. All new strains for me too but I can say that whistler's customer service is much better than tilray's. Unlike tilray, if you complain to Whistler they don't give a credit and give away the farm instead they make effort to ensure that doesn't happen again whereas tilray will give you a credit if you complain enough but the senior cs there is not good to dealwith. I will edit this in a few months though with more conclusive observations. I can say whistler is not like dispensary or most hydro lp in looks which may or may not be a good thing

Edit: it is like a month later and I place my order today. I have discovered that wmmc has better customer service than tilray. There are like three very nice ladies in the office who answer the phone and are always very nice. I am easy to frustrate and once that happens the rest of my day suffers where with tilray some of the staff (a particular cs manager and maybe cs reps) not so bad but I am sure that I was being hung up on when I would call tilray at busy times and would speak they would hang up which doesn't happen at wmmc they actually value me as a client and realize that I don't have to spend all the money I choose to with them but so far I am happy with wmmc. They are not perfect though. I am picky and I really can only use their bubba kush and I see that they are out of that and I won't be able to get more kush from them until over a week but hopefully sooner than later. I will mention what I think of the kush but bottom line is is that it is effective. All whistlers cannabis is fire. I really shouldn't use sativas or anything other than kush and I know that but had to try a bunch of great sativas from them. The chocolope is fire. The tangle is so tasty and actually works for me it numbs the mind nicely. The Kali Mist is like
The chocolope but that said they are too much for me and I need to limit my consumption of those and will keep it for headaches or motivatoion and only order a bottle of one a month I think. The chocolope is very resinous more than the Kali but the Kali was more effective for my headaches and not as trippy as the choc. The tangie is good. The blueberry lam bread is really special and I will update on this one I can say it helped focus and anxiety but was a bit weak for my pains but might try the oil but it's pricey at 160$/60ml/5g herb. They only have the bubba available in oil right now. About the bubba. I jarred it and removed all
The nicer buds and smoked what looked like lowers to me but they deny selling lowers. Regardless the bubba lacks the consistency found with broken but this was only one month and two order with whistler so I will give them a chance on the next few batches. 60% of the buds are 13$ worthy the rest should have been kept for their oil. Also they don't trim the bubba well and I had tons of shake in all my containers with whistler last month even after I complained and they packed wax paper into the next order which didn't help and was supposed to be parchment so I asked them not so send any paper next time. So bc the bottles are bigger than necessary not to crush buds they get all shook up and the poor trim shows and my dry sift screens miss all
That stuff stuff to the bottle. Lastly I also need cbd stuff and ordered both their kinds. I didn't find the shark do anything for me good or bad but unfortunately the northern lights canna tonic cross wasn't good for me (with a particular other medication) and I will need to find another cbd. However the northern tonic is really nice and I was actually impressed with it and might order more to put into oil for cbd corntent because they are nice buds and vaped tasted great. Unfortunately though I still have complaints. I will place my next order soon and check back once I can say more. Stay tuned folks and maybe give wmmc a try if you don't mind paying a bit more and have a bit of flexibility in your medicine also free shipping for order over ten gram which is nice as its purplaor and there overnight for me. Here is the thing. I jar my flowers and whistlers bubba is soooooo much better smelling when you pop that jar than tilray rockstar or master or broken pink and is better than the God for me. The jar of bubba I have is only the nice flowers as I have smoked all the poor quality ones first so now that jar really has a beautiful sweet spicy bubba kush profile which is working well for me unfortunately it is not even available when I need it so I have to end by asking how is this reasonable access if I can't get the right strain for a week or dear god forbid-two week without bubba. I have broken pink fortunately though or calm would be seeing me for sure lookin for the bubba pink
  • WelisdeyLip likes this

#2 Anon

Anon

Connoisseur

• CALM
  • 377 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 12:59 PM

After a few months I decreased my amount and went with another lp as they were not able to meet my demand for specific medication and my criticism of wmmc is that they are too quick to recommend ineffective or poor meds. I need sedating kush with high thc and low cbd for daytime and the are still recommending that I use high thc sativas which I have tried and affect me negatively. This is a better lp they just need more consistent supply.

#3 theCerberus

theCerberus

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:50 PM

If you are still with broken coast, try the afghani hashplant. It's got a ton of flavour/smell and it's heavy on indica effects dispite low thc.

They are also coming out with chocolate berry kush next month.

#4 Anon

Anon

Connoisseur

• CALM
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:10 AM

I have the hash plant now and not overly impressed. I'm actually in a bit of an emergency considering broken doesn't have pink available.

#5 theCerberus

theCerberus

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:48 PM

Sorry to hear that.

Not every strain is going to work for everyone, and its probably not as fresh as when I got it (it was still a bit sticky).

CALM's various locations have lots of bubba and pink strains in stock.

If you are looking for strictly legal cannabis from LPs, cannafarms has pink and it is OK, they have improved overall in dryness since my review, so it should be better than the stuff I tried. The buds were big and the flavour was there. It was just weak and dry imo.

#6 Anon

Anon

Connoisseur

• CALM
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:07 PM

Thanks and I wanted to say that the hash plant is not bad just not putting me to sleep. It has great terpene profile and it's nice bud but not effective for me and only a test strain for them. And I don't know about canna farms yet. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users