5 replies to this topic

#1 garcia1

garcia1

Chronic

• CALM
  • 53 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:25 PM

anybody using Bedrocan,thinking of joining,i like the compassionate pricing,what is the quality like,any input would be greatly appreciated

• WelisdeyLip, Animashagelo, LucasUtiff and 1 other like this

once in a while you get shown the light,in the strangest of places,if you look at it right

#2 m1kek9

m1kek9

Connoisseur

• CALM
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:47 PM

I have not tried their strains yet, I am with Tweed and you can buy some Bedrocan strains. There are some people that swear by them - they are probably the most consistent producer in terms of effects as the potencies never change they have standardized their genetics and growing to such a degree that this is possible.

The price is truly the most enticing. I think it is $5 a gram for all their strains from the lowest to the highest potencies. This is truly some compassionate pricing. I am probably going to try 5g of the Bedica which is a 17% THC indica that Tweed has in their shop for $5.

The one issue for sure is they irradiate all their strains. This may or may not matter to you. Also, I have read some reviews like from fellow forum member theCerberus that his batches smelled foul and so unappealing he had to throw them out. So maybe he can chime in on this one or send him/her a pm.

• theCerberus, garcia1 and WelisdeyLip like this

#3 theCerberus

theCerberus

Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

When I was with Bedrocan they didnt flush cannabis. Thats why it tasted and smelled foul.

Since they are now owned by tweed and tweed is bringing in plenty of partners to help out (MedCannAccess, DNA, and Snoop Dogg) I could very well see them improving the product.

However I consider Bedrocan one of tweeds worst investments. They purchased them because they wanted to know how to standardize cannabis to certain THC % levels.

Turns out Bedrocan has no special technique to maintain THC %. they will literally just throw out entire batches of cannabis if they dont meet desired THC %. I learned this through extensive reading of the standards they use.

They also have very few strains and like to hide the genetic origins.

I consider hiding genetic origins withholding valuable information from sick and dying patients and it is not justified in anyway.

• 420man and garcia1 like this

#4 garcia1

garcia1

Chronic

• CALM
  • 53 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:05 PM

thank you both for your input,gonna talk to dr. this week hoping he will sign ,

• theCerberus likes this

once in a while you get shown the light,in the strangest of places,if you look at it right

#5 m1kek9

m1kek9

Connoisseur

• CALM
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:50 PM

good luck :)

#6 garcia1

garcia1

Chronic

• CALM
  • 53 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:47 PM

woo hoo,dr. signed,paperwork in mail [his fax is down].1 step closer to compassionate pricing

• Anon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users